Where can I arrange mediation in Cheadle Hulme Stockport?

Posted Posted in Uncategorized

Nicola Williams undertakes mediation meetings at Landmark House, Station Road, SK8 7BS every Thursday afternoon. Contact us using the form below to for further details or to make an appointment. [contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Query’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form] You can find further details of our mediation service with Nicola here     [wpgmza […]

Separating but no divorce?

Posted Posted in Civil partnership dissolution, Separation Agreements, Uncategorized

Have you thought about a separation agreement? It isn’t unusual for people to separate for many months or even years before beginning divorce/dissolution proceedings. Some just need time to save up for the court fee which is currently £550. Others prefer to adjust to living alone, sometimes hoping that a reconciliation is still possible. The undoing […]