Where can I arrange mediation in Cheadle Hulme Stockport?

Posted Posted in Uncategorized

Nicola Williams undertakes mediation meetings at Landmark House, Station Road, SK8 7BS every Thursday afternoon. Contact us using the form below to for further details or to make an appointment. [contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Query’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form] You can find further details of our mediation service with Nicola here     [wpgmza […]

Missing property box on Form A?

Posted Posted in Consent Orders

The form A application for a financial order asks for the address of any property which is the subject of an application for a property adjustment order to be inserted “in the box below”. There are two issues with this. First of all as you will see to the left, there isn’t a box. Secondly […]

Is stamp duty payable on transfers of property after a divorce/civil partnership dissolution?

Posted Posted in Uncategorised

Transfers of property between married couples or civil partners who are separating or divorcing/dissolving their civil partnership are exempt from stamp duty. More details can be found on the government’s website here. This information does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely upon it as such. I cannot be responsible for any losses you may suffer […]