Straightforward help with family law

Family law services:


 separation agreement

Most people don’t want to rush into a divorce when they split up.

A separation agreement can help you move on financially without divorce.

Read more about separation agreements here…


Deed of trust

A deed of trust records the ownership of equity in the home.

A deed of trust gives peace of mind, when you are not named on the title documents.

Don’t leave it to chance. Read more about deeds of trust here…


Consent order

A consent order is a legally binding financial agreement.

There is usually no need to go to court, but you will need a decree nisi first.

Read more about consent orders here…


Who we are

Nicola Williams

I was a family law solicitor for 23 years and set up Nicola Williams & Co in 2001. I am based in Didsbury in Greater Manchester. Find out more here. 

Clare Fotheringham

During my career I have worked across the creative and public sectors in large and small companies covering sectors as diverse as Publishing and Food Manufacturing. 

Mission Statement

Advice you can trust;

At a price you can afford.


14,212 total views, 18 views today